Hi All,

This is driving me up the wall and would love to find a solution:

For some reason when I click on the Konqueror crypto configuration, using my
Fluxbox WM, the window that comes up is ridiculously wide.  Something like
twice the width of my screen!  I have to drag it to the left/right if I want
to enter data in any of the fields.  I tried resizing it by dragging the
bottom corners, but it is not possible.  I can only increase it's width -
which is the opposite of what I want.

Have you come across this problem and how did you overcome it?
--
Regards,
Mick