I have three boxes:  camille.espersunited.com,
catherine.espersunited.com, and baby.espersunited.com .  Traditionally,
baby has been our server, but the power supply went bad last April and I
wasn't able to get it fixed until very recently.  Since baby went down,
camille has been our server.  But now baby is back up again, and acting
as a server, and everything has been going well except this:  camille
and catherine as still trying to send mail from cron jobs to camille
instead of to baby.  AFAIK I've updated all the appropriate DNS records
on all machines, so how can I fix this?  Is it possible to set camille's
exim to forward all mail it receives to the equivalent accounts on baby?