Mike Edenfield ha scritto:

> Gentoo-portage should be up tommorrow, gentoo-wiki will be back
> eventually, but all content on both sites is probably gone forever.

Well, there are backups until March, and Google cache still holds
something. I had a similar failure on a wiki I was managing some time
ago -it was wiped away in the scribblewiki.com disaster. However thanks
to Google/MSN/Yahoo caches and internet archive, I was able to save
something.

If people go *now* and save caches of what they care about, maybe we can
save some brick from the pile of rubble. I personally saved the google
cache of a bunch of pages on the Macbook, since I need them :)

m.