Matthias Krebs wrote:
> On Saturday 25 October 2008 10:37:48 Gildor Oronar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> maybe I am stupid but
>> #layman -L
>> output doesn't contain the word 'arcon' or 'Acron'. A google with
>> keyword 'Arcon overlay' doesn't find instruction how to install it
>> neither. Could it be related to my platform (PowerPC)?
>>
>> A link with information related to how to install 'arcon overlay' would
>> be very helpful. Thanks in advance.
>>
>> I am fine with installing an overlay, but I guess if the ebuild is in
>> the portage then it's available for more people. For me now is only how
>> to get overlay working.
>>
> You have to build layman with subversion use flag to see svn repositories.
> Same goes for git.

Hi  it seems the layman package does not have 'subversion' use flag:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ sudo emerge -pv layman

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] app-portage/layman-1.1.1  USE="-test" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB

And because I can see a lot other subversion overlays it seems I do can
access subversion overlays. As of 'Arcon overlay' I do not know how to
look up whether it's git or subversion overlay (except using google
which didn't provide the answer this time).