[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Johám-Luís Miguéns Vila) writes:

> Harry Putnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> Attempting to install stumpwm-cvs I run into an emerge failure with on
>> of the dependencies; dev-lisp/cmucl.
>>
>> Below is a snippet from the end of the emerge of
>> dev-lisp/cmucl-l-19d_p2.  Can anyone see what might be the problem?
>>
>> [...]
>
> Hi.
>
> First of all, It's not encouraged to use stumpwm-cvs ebuild as it's
> obsolete [1].

Its probably another bug that that fact is not included in the portage
desc statement.

> And regarding cmucl build error, there's a bug report on b.g.o. with a
> patch that seems to fix it [2].

I've downloaded that but not used it yet.
But I seem to recall that when you change an ebuild, you can't just
install it then ... but have to create a new ebuild or some such?

>> Emacs, n.:
>>        A slow-moving parody of a text editor.
>>  - This message may be digitally signed: GPG KeyID:0x9D2FD6C8 || FNMT SSL
>> cert
>>

> Damn!
> Of course, signature statements are not shared by poster... :(

Gack, you were almost caught in print disparaging the `One True Editor'