From: Mark Knecht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 23 November 2008 12:31 AM
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Deny flash to a specific user?

Hey Brett,
   I already point my router at these guys. Is there something more I
could be doing?

   I've decided that for the most part this is probably a futile
undertaking. It turns out some of his online classes are using Flash and
certainly a lot of video media as port of how they teach. With that in
mind it's pretty difficult for me to block the technologies themselves
as a 'policy' decision. That leaves me with trying to block web sites
which turns me real-time policeman which I'm unwilling to do so I've let
him know that I'm watching how he uses the machines. It hasn't worked in
the past though...

Cheers,
Mark