Ricardo Saffi Marques schrieb:
> Justin wrote:
> > Justin schrieb:
> >> Take a look into the INSTALL.txt. Is written there what to do and which
> >> deps are requiered. Additionally fill a ebuild request bug at b.g.o.
> >> Next saturday it is bugday, I will try to get time to solve it then.
> >>

> > Here it is https://bugs.gentoo.org/249631
>

> Oh geez! Sorry Justin. I didn't forget to submit the bug. I'm on the
> last week of final exams here
> in college. Today I had my last one. Was going to submit the bug
> probably tomorrow! :)
> But thanks a lot!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Saffi

On the website there is a broken link to rev106. if you find the tarbal
somewhere in the net I will bump the ebuild. The svn repo is also
broken. So if you want a newer version, just try to get in touch with
the author and ask him to provide the newer code.

Second, I don't know if I missed some USEflags in the deps, so if anyone
came across something just ping me.