Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:
>> Erm - surely I either need to set up my client to port-knock... which
>> is a faff I'd rather avoid... in order to use the technique.
> nope. just start connection. wait a minute. cancel. start another one. wait a
> minute. cancel. start new one - voila! :)

Eeew... especially as this would apply to all connections - even the
ones where I have a DSA key.  I might be able to cope with this if it
only applied to my initial connection, from which I could grab a copy of
the DSA key.
> well. Nobody but you knows your requiremens and specifics - we're just
> listing
> options. It's up to you to either take 'em or leave 'em ;)
Fair enough - but I've still not found an option for sharing/using
shared block lists for bot-nets.