On 04/12/08 Dale said:

> Yep, I had to add that option to mine a while back for --depclean to
> work. Add that and it should run cleanly afterwards. You could also
> --oneshot those in the list and it should work. I haven't tried that yet
> but read it works.

The docs on this seem wrong.

       --with-bdeps < y | n >
              In dependency calculations, pull in build time dependencies that
              are  not strictly required.   This defaults to 'n' for installa-
              tion actions and 'y' for the --depclean  action.   This  setting
              can be added to EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS (see make.conf(5)) and later
              overridden via the command line.

But it doesn't seem to default to y for --depclean. I get completely different
results when I set --with-bdeps=y on --depclean.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--Albert Einstein