On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Stroller
<strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
> You are not stupid. I think your use of English is excellent, you just have
> to decide upon how you wish to present yourself.

Stroller, all I can say is that you are reading too much into my posts
and trying to second-guess my intentions. Yes I did express some
sentiments of frustration - I made that quite plain, I gave the reason
why, I described what probably caused it, substantiated that there is
something that could be done about it, and even was the one that took
action on it. True, I expressed some shock when the answers weren't as
polite as I imagined, and yes, I did actively respond to any specific
dismissives of what I thought was the problem.

But no, I did not address the "community at large" in some sort of
"you owe me" attitude. You've already noted that any nuances in my
posts are subtle at best, and it would be fine for you to take your
own advice and not assume like a problem exists before you should.

I just think you're projecting your previous frustrations at people
who are asking for apologies into my posts. Everyone has their bad
day. But I think it's misguided. For one, I just described above that
there aren't any. For two, I really do write like that, almost all the
time, and I think many other people do, and I think it would be a much
finer world if we all wrote as civil as we could despite any feelings
about the situation.

If you're that emotionally invested in getting offended by my style,
then have a nice day. You're not solving anything. Sounds funny coming
from me, but you should probably just ignore the posts then.