I think I have fixed part of the problem, I found this option
"only_from      = localhost" in file /etc/xinetd.conf, and mask it.
And now I can rlogin into localhost or remotehost:
node07 # rlogin master
Password:
Last login: Tue Jan  6 20:40:36 CST 2009 from node07 on pts/4
rlogin: connection closed.

master # rlogin localhost
Password:
Last login: Tue Jan  6 20:56:42 CST 2009 from node07 on pts/8
rlogin: connection closed.

But as you can see, after login successfully, the connection is closed
immediately. I dont' know whether it's normal or not, as I never used
rsh before.

And now, although rlogin can be use, but rsh still don't work:

--
wcw