Paul Hartman wrote:
Hi,

Normally I'm using SSH with regular password login, and I've read
about generating a keypair and having a password-less connection that
way. Is there a way to require both the key AND a password? Basically
if I put the key in my SSH client at work, I don't want a co-worker to
be able to login to my home PC, or someone to grab my phone, etc.

Is there a way to put a passphrase on the key (seperate from my user
account password)?

It is. It's even the default behavior when you create the key (openssh will ask you for a password.)