So, I noticed this on an emerge

!!! Multiple package instances within a single package slot have been pulled
!!! into the dependency graph, resulting in a slot conflict:

www-client/mozilla-firefox:0

  ('ebuild', '/', 'www-client/mozilla-firefox-2.0.0.19', 'merge') pulled in by
    =www-client/mozilla-firefox-2* required by ('installed', '/',
'net-www/mplayerplug-in-3.50', 'nomerge')
    (and 1 more)

  ('installed', '/', 'www-client/mozilla-firefox-3.0.5', 'nomerge') pulled in
by
    www-client/mozilla-firefox required by world

So, I interpret this as the mplayer plugin not being available for firefox
3.0, which is why it's pulling in the 2.0 stream. So, my best solution is
probably just to uninstall the mplayer plugin, is that right?

It seems to work fine in firefox 3.0. If I want to run the risk and keep it,
is masking out firefox 2.0 the way to go?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoul...@digitaltorque.ca>