Hi,
I have searched on google and bugtrack for weeks for people with a similar
problem with the new kde 4.1.X but I didn't find anything. I have some
problem even to describe the problem beacause I don't know how to figure out
what is wrong with my system. The real problem is that kde 4.1.X didn't start
if I use kwin. I only get it start if I use another window decorator (for
example compiz). I have tried with 4.1.3 and 4.1.4 but with the same problem.
After the login screen i get the splash screen but at the end of the sequence
I'm kicked out to the login screen.
I need some advice to how and where begin to search for the problem. Which
file I need to parse in search of the problem? Is there on the ML someone
whith the same problem?

Xorg:1.5.3-r1
nvidia-drivers:177.82
kernel:2.6.27-r7