On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 09:31:07AM +0100, Penguin Lover Marcin Niskiewicz
squawked:
> It works fine (it writes history to history.log) but still it writes it to
> those 3 files (debug , syslog, messages)  as well ...
> so now everything I type is written to 4 files (debug , syslog, messages and
> history.log) and I'd like it to be written only to 1 file.

If you have a filter rule that matches for history, why don't you just
append "and not [insert rule here]" to the filter rule for syslog,
messages, and debug?

"This is just for cultural purposes, so don't panic."
~DeathMech, S. Sondhi. P-town PHY 205
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 790 days, 13:07