Dear guys,

After a long time, I try to use again screenkast + libinstrudeo.

Ages before I did use it but nowadays (about in the last 6 months or
more) I cannot compile libinstrudeo because there are some compiling
problem.

These packages are in the sunrise overlay.

So, I guess there is a problem between the libinstrudeo and ffmpeg
libraries.
Here is a snippet from the compile problem:

isdffmpegexporter.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
ISDFFmpegExporter::cleanup()’:
isdffmpegexporter.cpp:208: error: cannot convert ‘ByteIOContext**’ to
‘ByteIOContext*’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int url_fclose(ByteIOContext*)’
isdffmpegexporter.cpp: In member function ‘void
ISDFFmpegExporter::abortCleanup()’:
isdffmpegexporter.cpp:237: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int
system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
distcc[28590] ERROR: compile isdffmpegexporter.cpp on localhost failed

Before I write more stupid logs etc. to here, I would like to ask does
anybody succeed to install libinstrudeo for his recent gentoo box?

~x86

Best regards,
István

--