Hi Gentoo community,
I have several computers at home and one Gentoo-powered router. I want to
setup a very simple traffic shaper that will give each computer almost
equal(the best choice - with some weight coefficient on each ip address)
speed, without counting number of connections and etc. So, someone using
torrent won't load whole pipe. One most important problem with it that I have
fixed speed to the world and fixed speed to local resourses in my city, so I
can't fix my up/down link speed to one fixed number, I actually have 2
speeds, depending on the IP address I'm accessing to.

Any suggestions?

--
best regards,
Aleksey V. Kunitskiy