El mar, 17-02-2009 a las 10:22 +0100, Justin escribió:
> Joost Roeleveld wrote:
> > On Tue, February 17, 2009 7:26 am, Philip Webb wrote:
> >> Has anyone succeeded in importing a PDF to Open Office Impress or Draw ?
> >> I've added the add-on from from under  /usr/...  (as it says),
> >> but when I try to 'insert file' using a 1-page PDF ,
> >> it says 'File could not be opened' (after some CPU activity);
> >> OO Writer opens it as  98  pages of garbage.
> >> I tried rebooting & re-opening OO, but not change.
> >> There's nothing in OO Help re the add-on or importing PDFs.
> >> I'm using OO 3.0.1 .
> >
> > Where did you read about this plug-in?
> > I was not aware this was possible, but am interested in how this is
> > supposed to work.
> >
> > --
> > Joost
> >

> It in the post inst message of emerge. It points you to the plugins in
> /usr/lib/openoffice/share/extension/install/.

I've been using it for a while without problems. I installed it on my
user space using the extension manager... Sometimes it does not open the
objects in a correct way, maybe have relation with the version of the
pdf. For example, the pdfs generated in m$ project takes very much time
to open with high CPU activity, it happens too when I open it on evince
so I think it's a problem of m$, as usual...

Regards...