On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Andrei Hanganu
<ahang...@bitdefender.com> wrote:

> you are perfectly right, but as a wise man said: don't reinvent the
> wheel,that's why i'm asking this group 1st. I'm positive i'm not the
> first person to meet these issues and if it just happened that i missed
>   a great editor out there i hope other people might hold the answer
> for this one.
> If all fails, i will have no other way then to build the ide i dream
> about, but even for writing an ide, i would still appreciate to have the
> best editor out there for writing it, at least until a first release. :)
>
> i promise that if i found no answer, the next thread will be "features
> of the perfect IDE"
>
> A.

I've never used it, but doesn't Qt integrate into Visual Studio and
claim the ability to compile Qt code for windows/mac/linux without
changes to the source? (I'm sure it's not as simple as they make it
sound).

Of course if you're not using Qt then that probably isn't something
you'd want to consider. :)