On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 09:49:20PM +0100, Penguin Lover Nicolai Beuermann
squawked:
> svn: OPTIONS of 'http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/vmware/trunk': could not
> connect to server (http://overlays.gentoo.org)

> But pointing firefox to http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/vmware/trunk
> lists
> the directory.
>
> Same problem arose by syncing the sabayon overlay.
> Courageously removing this overlay with " layman -d sabayon" now I'm unable
> add it again! Same error as mentioned before.
>
> Paradoxically syncing works with pro-audio overlay.

from layman -L, proaudio overlay talks to
svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/pr.. whereas the other two talks to
http://....

So my guess is to rebuild neon?

Almost looks like a revdep-rebuild issue to me.

All my friends tell me peer pressure is cool.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 839 days,  6:36