Hi,

One of our internal web sites launches an "Add record" function with this
javascript (gleaned from the statusbar):

javascript: void window.open("blah-blah-blah.php?","InsertWindow",
"width=600,height=400,left=50,top=50,scrollbars=yes,status=no,
toolbar=no,resizable=no,dependent=yes")

Using konqueror-4.2.1-r1, if I set my Konqueror Start Page to the Intro Page
or blank, this works correctly and I get the HMTL popup I expect with the
correct fields rendered correctly.

If I set my Konqueror Start Page to my home directory, I get a popup window
using file view mode (like dolphin) which obviously cannot ever work...

Before I report this as a bug, is this some kind of expected behavior I am
running into?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com