Hi all
I have a strange problem with LVM2. I follow this guide
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/lvm2.xml to create the LVM2 volume named vg
then create the logical volume /dev/vg/data. Everything went fine and I
can mount the volume /dev/vg/data to /mnt/data without any problem.
However, when I restart my computer the logical volume is disappeared.
I  can always replicate this problem by create a new LVM group then
restart my computer.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks
Hung

Here is the configuration for Device mapper support and I use kernel 2.6.29

--- Multiple devices driver support (RAID and
LVM)
  < >   RAID
support

  <*>   Device mapper
support

  [*]     Device mapper debugging
support

  < >     Crypt target
support

  < >     Snapshot
target

  < >     Mirror
target

  < >     Zero
target

  < >     Multipath
target

  < >     I/O delaying target (EXPERIMENTAL)
   [ ]     DM uevents
(EXPERIMENTAL)

  < >     Bad Block Relocation Device Target (EXPERIMENTAL)