Joseph schrieb am 04.04.2009 22:48:
> Is there a way to verify GCC version program was compiled with?
> I just want to check if all the programs were compiled with latest GCC
> version as I'm getting an errors at time to time.

I don't think it is possible to get the compiler or it's version used
for a specific program. If you are upgrading the compiler it is
advisable to recompile the complete system so all programs are compiled
with the same compiler version. Take a look at the gcc upgrading guide
[1] for the necessary steps you need to follow.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gcc-upgrading.xml

--
Daniel Pielmeier