Hi guys & gals,

I must be missing something here, but for the life of me I cannot work
it out. I'm streaming radio channels off the internet with MPD (note: to
MPD, not from), but all I get is "Unknown" for artist/album info.

Playing the same channels with audacious displays them without a
problem, but MPD won't display the tags.

Anyone got any ideas? MPD plays the stream fine though, and has no
issues displaying tags of local files (ogg & mp3). MPD was compiled with
USE="alsa curl ffmpeg id3 lame mad mikmod ogg vorbis -aac
               -ao -audiofile -debug -doc -flac -icecast -ipv6 -jack
-libsamplerate -musepack -oss -pulseaudio -unicode -wavpack -zeroconf"

What am I missing?

Cheers,
Ralph