In <20090410172143.71e0c...@coercion> mike_kazant...@fraggod.net (Mike
Kazantsev) writes:

>--Sig_/jt3LFSWbbFXQHdaTjHGlbt4

>On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:05:49 +0000 (UTC)
>Konstantinos Agouros <elw...@agouros.de> wrote:

>> Any clues are welcome.

>I know that it's rather workaround than a solution, but prehaps you
>might try one of the other vnc implementations, like tightvnc
>(net-misc/tightvnc).
Tightvnc doesn't even connect. Or it connects and then hangs.

Basically I am happy with any X-VNC client that I can use for this.
After I switched to another VNC-Server (for the time) interestingly
enough the MAC-Screenshare VNC Client gave a warning about 'not so
good authentication' so it seems apple might after all have a proprietary
extension in there.

Regards,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elw...@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185