Alan McKinnon wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 April 2009 02:19:47 Paul Hartman wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Paul Hartman
>>
>> <paul.hartman+gen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The only app I am really disappointed with is Amarok 2.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get Amarok 2...

Personally the change over to dolphin is disappointing.  So far I've
been able to mostly ignore it and use konqueror with one major
exception, fish and sftp no longer work in konqueror.  Only sftp works
in dolphin.  In the past (3.x), I always found fish to be bulletproof
while sftp occasionally would flake.

A minor gripe with Konsole is it not remembering the "Show in Menu"
setting for profiles.  Makes working with several custom profiles a pain.

On using the plasmoids on the desktop, dock the "Show Plasmoids Desktop"
plasmoid.  Basically one click and you have access to all your
plasmoids.  Almost as good as the mac...

One trick that I do with the plasmoids is place the CPU monitor on the
right edge of my screen, then when I place windows I leave about a half
inch uncovered on the right so I can see the most recent processor load.

Overall I'm liking KDE4.  Just need to get k3b ported over then I can
finally ditch kdelibs-3.5...

Have fun,
Roy