I was using net-www/netscape-flash-10.0.12.36 but the ebuild was removed from
portage and I got downgraded to www-plugins/adobe-flash-9.0.159.0 since I had
higher versions masked. I use www-plugins/nspluginwrapper-1.0.0 with
konqueror-3.5.10; when I tried to upgrade it the latest version just
segfaults so I have masked that. adobe-flash-9.0.159.0 now just causes
konqueror to freeze and 10.0.22.87 segfaults. Anyone having any success with
this?

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.