Hi,

I updated Qt earlier today, and rebuilt kdelibs, PyQt4, qt-opengl, and
all of my qt-related themes, but apparently I've missed something
because there are still "holes": outlines of buttons or windows with
no content. The most important of which is the Kicker menu. I can
change it to "classic" mode and use it, but when I set it to kicker
mode it's just an outline. This happened to me a long time ago and I
can't remember what I had to rebuild to fix it. I'm sure I am just
missing something easy.

Also, is there a command that can scan my system and tell me which
programs need to be rebuild after a Qt update? I seem to go through
this every time. :)

Thanks,
Paul