I just noticed gentoo linux security site -
- www.gentoo.org/security/en/
which mentions some very recent vulnerability
reports in latest gentoo packages.
That means i can play with these new gentoo
packages for vulnerability and exploit analysis.
Nikos - please correct me if you think i am going
wrong.