Hi all,

I was fiddling with Desktop Settings, and seem to have reverted my panel back
to some default. Now I've lost my semi-transparent panel and it's replaced
with some baby-blue thing. I've got lots of extra themes installed and can't
find the one I used to have (doh...).Plus the logout dialog went back to
standard.

Anyone know a theme that does this, and also actually puts the "View" "Ignore"
text in Kopete's notification popups? There doesn't seem to be a transparency
setting in the panel's own configuration, I reckon it's a theme thing?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com