On Thu, 21 May 2009 21:41:22 -0300, Jorge Morais wrote:

> Or maybe I  should just stick to all-stable, so as  to not be different,
> and keep package.keywords  for those packages where I  really want a new
> feature (like packages with no stable versions)?

If you want so many up to date packages, maybe you should just run a
~arch system. It's been said many times that a mixed system is a
potential source of trouble. Your comparison of stable Gentoo with Debian
testing is strange, since the Gentoo equivalent is ~arch.

--
Neil Bothwick

If at first you don't succeed you'll get lots of advice.