Sorry, I read that document after I sent the e-mail.

However (but maybe I've understood wrong), it says that I have to define
that variable only if I want to use the old xf86-video-i810 name. If I don't
define that, I should use the new name (xf86-video-intel).
Do I get any improvement using the old one (and, is that a good idea?) ?

Thanks,
Massimiliano