On Tuesday 23 June 2009, Mike Kazantsev wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:18:25 +0200
>
> Francesco Talamona <francesco.talam...@know.eu> wrote:
> > I am looking for a software to keep a paperless diary, but I seem I
> > can't find anything valid, at first I tried app-office/qchartdiary,
> > it doesn't run, then I found www-apps/nanoblogger and
> > www-apps/polarblog, but are both in the "needloving" [1], don't
> > know if it worth trying.
> >
> > I need something simple, easy, with the ability to attach emails
> > and other external files, it also has to be private and never
> > intended to be hosted, neither in my local apache.
>
> You can try bournal for "simple" and "easy". It's bash, CLI and
> features encryption, although it doesn't seem to be intended for
> anything but pure text.
>
> http://frankpena.googlepages.com/bournal.html

"Bournal has no internet capablities, so if you're looking for a
blogging app, boy did you click the wrong link. "

Wow, it seems what I was looking for! Not sure about attaching ability,
but I'll check shortly.

People please keep posting tips, I'm willing to test more than one
program.

Thanks Mike!
        Francesco

--
Linux Version 2.6.30-gentoo-r1, Compiled #3 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jun 14
07:17:24 CEST 2009