Roy Wright wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> On ~x86 did the upgrade to qt 4.5.2 and get the following message:
>
> "After a rebuild or upgrade of Qt, it can happen that Qt plugins (such
> as Qt
> and KDE styles and widgets) can no longer be loaded. In this situation
> you
> should recompile the packages providing these plugins...
>
> "Packages that typically need to be recompiled are kdelibs from KDE4, any
> additional KDE4/Qt4 styles, qscintilla and PyQt4..."
>
> Then followed the link on the plugins which stated:
>
> "The Qt library and all plugins are built using a build key. The build
> key in the Qt library is examined against the build key in the plugin,
> and if they match, the plugin is loaded. If the build keys do not
> match, then the Qt library refuses to load the plugin."
>
> So how do I find all the installed qt plugins on my system and check
> their build keys?
>
> TIA,
> Roy

I saw the same message on qt-4.5.1 and I just ran revdep-rebuild -i and
it said all was fine.  It has only been a few hours since the upgrade
but everything is working so far.

I did however go to single user then back up to default runlevel just to
make sure.  I wasn't sure if just restarting X was enough or not.

Dale

:-)  :-)