After recent updates Xorg on several of my machines have
started dropping keyboard events.  Sometimes it's a keydown
event -- in which case the keystroke is ignored.  Sometimes
it's a keyup event -- in which case the key repeats
indefinitely until another key is pressed.

It _seems_ to happen more when the CPU is busy, but I can't get
it to happen predictably.  It stated on all of my machines
within the last week or two.  They don't all get updated at the
same time, but it seems to have started on each one after a
recent udpate.

I haven't been able to find anything that seems relevent in
bugzilla.

Has anybody else seen this problem pop up recently?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'd like some JUNK
                                  at               FOOD ... and then I want to