Hi.  On my latest update attempt, I get the following message: !!! All
ebuilds that could satisfy ">=sys-fs/udev-145[extras]" have been
masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
request:
- sys-fs/udev-9999 (masked by: package.mask, missing keyword)
/usr/portage/profiles/package.mask:
# Matthias Schwarzott <z...@gentoo.org> (3 Jul 2009)
# It needs libblkid provided by util-linux-2.16 not yet released

- sys-fs/udev-145 (masked by: package.mask)

For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

I tried this a week ago and waited a week hoping that this would be
resolved, but the latest emerge --sync still has not resolved the
problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as to possible courses of action,
as there seems to be no way to tell emerge to do other updates while
this is still not resolved.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici