Hi there,

I haven't updated in a while, and I went to do so today and received this

msoul...@anton:~$ emerge --update --pretend world

Calculating dependencies... done!

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=app-admin/eselect-python-20090804" have
been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- app-admin/eselect-python-99999999 (masked by: missing keyword)
- app-admin/eselect-python-20090824 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
- app-admin/eselect-python-20090814 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)

For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
(dependency required by "dev-python/django-1.1" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "world" [argument])

Is this saying that it can't update django without pulling in an unstable
eselect-python?

If so I'll just remove django for now...

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoul...@digitaltorque.ca>