Willie Wong <ww...@math.princeton.edu> [09-09-16 18:08]:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 05:51:30PM +0200, Penguin Lover meino.cra...@gmx.de
> squawked:
> > on my way to the "best" window manager (at least for my needs ;) )
> > I came across a lot of screenshots of themes.
> > More than one screenshot shows something which looks like a
> > system monitor a la gkrellm but it was painted plain onto
> > the background / root window.
>
> It may help if you point us to the screen shot.
>
> But quite a few X applications allow drawing directly to the root
> window. For example, torsmo and conky (both in portage), supports the
> -w switch to specify the window id. You just need to specify the right
> one for the root window :)
>
> http://conky.sourceforge.net/docs.html
> http://torsmo.sourceforge.net/readme.php

> --
> A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
> Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1013 days, 14:53

Hi,

thank you for your posting ! :)

Screenshot? ...oh yes! Sorry...
Here it is (upper left corner):

http://customize.org/thumbnails/larger/53967.jpg

By the way; For an unkown reason to me I am not
able to download any theme from customize org.
Is this a javascript problem? Does anyone else
managed to download a theme from there?