Kelly Hirai <ke...@met.fsu.edu> writes:

> Harry Putnam wrote:
>> I didn't notice that mplayer wasn't working in firefox right away but
>> I think it may have started with a recent update.
>>   (All updated packages are listed at the bottom)

[...]

> i had trouble with console mplayer after the last update as mplayer was
> built against another version of /usr/lib/libx264.so revdep-rebuild
> fixed that.

Thanks...
revdep-rebuild here, turns up several pkgs needing rebuild but all are
related to a jpeg library.   And, no mplayer package came up on the
list of pkgs to rebuild.

I'll see in a while if it helped any.  But it seems unlikely since
mplayer didn't turn up on the list.  Still, if its using the wrong
jpeg library... maybe.