On 09/21/2009 09:13 PM, Maxim Wexler wrote:
Opens an identical xterm. In the original terminal it says

Warning: Cannot convert string "nil2" to type FontStruct

before spawning the new terminal.

Search results inconclusive.  BTW if you google "Warning: Cannot
convert string "nil2" to type FontStruct" + xfterm4 you get precisely
one hit, which I believe is known as a "googlewhack".

This is the terminal I want, the one I used to have:

http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/terminal

This is the terminal I have now:

http://www.xfce.org/projects/terminal...

Is this still a problem for you?  I just emerged x11-terms/terminal
(both versions) and both are like the one you want.  Neither package
has anything to do with xfterm4, so maybe that's an obsolete file.