Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinri...@online.de> writes:

> Am Samstag 03 Oktober 2009 17:31:28 schrieb Harry Putnam:
>> `eix midnight' fails as does `eix commander'
>>
>> Does it have a different name in portage?
>
> No, it has the same name as everywhere: mc ;-)

Dirk, Your wisacre additions are really starting to wear on me.  Have
you been on a binge or something... and need a few days rest.

If it had the same name everywhere... Paul Hartman wouldn't have
called it `Midnight Commander' would he.

So it has at least 2 names....   Jesus bud, lighten up or quit the
thread,  if it getting to be too much for you.