On 16 Oct 2009, at 06:53, Igor Spiridonov wrote:

Stroller:

On 15 Oct 2009, at 22:56, Igor Spiridonov wrote:
Thank you. I try: "gentoo nousb noload=scsi_wait_scan. And instalation continue. But further:
Looking for the cdrom
Media not found
Could not find cd to boot
Could not find the root block device in
Please specify another value or Press Enter..

And froze.

http://distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/x86/autobuilds/current-iso/

http://distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/current-iso/

Thank you. My internet is very unstable and i chose LiveCD.

These are very small. 100meg. If you can boot with them, then maybe you can put the stage3 file on a USB memory stick or something. Use the one from the DVD you have already.

I was going to say "and the current .iso is 6 days newer than the 10.1 DVD", but it looks like that's been taken down now. Since the 10.1 DVD is only a few days newer than the 10 DVD, I'm inclined to assume there have been problems with recent builds. Therefore I would suggest trying the 20090915.iso if you can possibly afford a 100meg download. That's in <http://mirrors.kernel.org/gentoo/releases/$XXX/autobuilds/20090910/ > where XXX=x86 or XXX=amd64
20090915 seems to be the latest autobuild currently on the mirrors.

Stroller.