On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Richard Marza <richardmar...@optonline.net
> wrote:

I did not know what to do with your last post, as the modelines were not
acceptable.
The actual rates the monitor is showing now are 54.2KHz and 60.2Hz, which
are well within specs.

I chose the section from memory.  In the pre-Xorg-pre-XFree days I seem to
recall using different modelines at different depths.
Modes section all by itself, not a subsection?  I'll try that.

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD