hi!

when I try to update virtualbox-ose-additions, portage says:

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy
"~app-emulation/virtualbox-ose-additions-3.0.8" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
request:
- app-emulation/virtualbox-ose-additions-3.0.8 (masked by: PUEL license(s))
A copy of the 'PUEL' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/PUEL'.

it suggests me to read the Gentoo Handbook, but it isn't updated.

what should I do to unmask this package? I've never seen this kind of
masking.

thanks!

--
Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]