On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:34:28 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> It's failing on the install step, not the merge step. So it doesn't
> help looking in /usr/share/ because the build is not working there yet.

the trouble is that it is trying to work there

ACCESS DENIED open_wr:      /usr/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/spellutils.mo

This is a sandox violation error and needs a bug filing against it,
unless someone has already done it.

--
Neil Bothwick

Q: How many builders does it take to change a light bulb?