People send me slideshows, some of which are interesting enough to
watch.  With OOO-3.0, I had to click or use NextPage for each picture
and I got no sound, and that was fine with me.  Now OOO 3.1 automates
these slideshows and they really aggravate me -- I use Linux because
it's my computer and I want to set my own pace, not be bored by auto
numbness.

Is there some way to put a slideshow in manual mode, either on the
command line right from the start or during it?  I know ESC quts it,
but that's not what I want.  All the docco I find seems to think this
automation is just dandy and teaches how to enable it, but nothing on
how to turn it off.

     Felix Finch: scarecrow repairman & rocket surgeon / fe...@crowfix.com
  GPG = E987 4493 C860 246C 3B1E  6477 7838 76E9 182E 8151 ITAR license #4933