Hi there!

I'd like to have an audio signal on both the SPDIF and the analog output. I
know that this is possible, since I had such configuration some weeks ago, but
due to some circumstance I really can't reproduce it suddenly doesn't work
anymore.

SPDIF itself works fine when playing AC3 or DTS streams in Mythtv, but there's
only an analog signal when I play videos that only have MP2/MP3 streams or if
I play music (mp3,ogg, etc) - there is no signal on SPDIF in this case.

So, how do I get back the non-AC3/DTS-Audiostreams on SPDIF?

Thanks
    Alex