Using Windowmaker with Thunar as a file manager, with the volume manager
in place and that plugin is enabled.

For some reason Thunar is now not seeing any USB device when plugged
in. I am not sure when this stopped working.

My USB devices of keyboard, trackball, and webcam are working fine.
If I "lsusb" I can see the flash drive listed when inserted.

I have tried re-emerging various items hoping that it would bring it
back to life. Obviously no luck since I am posting.

Would anyone have any ideas on a possible cause and cure?

                        Thanks in advanced,
                        Sean