On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 5:02 PM, laurent  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use my server as bittorent client and maybe tracker later.
> I would like to have a web interface but I could also develop it myself
> later.
>
> I saw, qbittorent and hrktorrent that looks good. I don't know any features
> of the last one.
> What would you recommend to use?

I use Vuze (formerly Azureus) with VNC, and I control it with its web
interface when I'm not inside my LAN:

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugin_details.php?plugin=webui

It's a little bloated, but it runs perfectly in my Atom powered
server, and it certainly has all the features a Torrent client can
have.

Regards.
--
Canek Pelez Valds
Instituto de Matemticas

You don't wanna be using that, try rtorrent. It's the nutts.

HOME PAGE: roundyz.kicks-ass.net