Marcus Wanner a écrit :
On 12/1/2009 10:07 AM, laurent wrote:
Hi,

Is it a common thing, or really easy to do, to redirect the content from a server to another one?

Like launching an lil app telling the port to listen and then get all data travelling there??

Thanks for information.
Laurent
And this is relevant here because?

hm yes true. Because I'm sure some people know that here and it's about network, server, gentoo is a network based operating system.(<-ok this is not somehow true but..) Because you guys are damn good geeks so I would find some common interest here.

Ok I know this subject can relate to hacking where my point is not here at all. I just poped on configuring my server on that security issue. If not using SSL with proper certificate it was made possible to tunnel my remote communication with my server.
And then I found also this HTTP Tunnel module in my webmin.
So I wanted to have more information about all this, and so you're the people I relate too.

cheers
Laurent